- RSS Channel Showcase 5946904
- RSS Channel Showcase 3324373
- RSS Channel Showcase 3865888
- RSS Channel Showcase 6570333
Articles on this Page
- 02/24/16--05:00: _Chalk Paint Furnitu...
- 02/25/16--05:00: _Mini Planter Re-Ima...
- 03/11/16--04:00: _Easy St. Patrick’s ...
- 03/30/16--05:00: _How to DIY a Lazy S...
- 04/05/16--04:00: _How to add Energy E...
- 04/07/16--04:30: _How to Care for you...
- 04/12/16--04:15: _DIY Room Decor, a R...
- 04/19/16--02:54: _Painting Furniture,...
- 05/25/16--05:00: _No Cost Lamp Revamp...
- 06/01/16--03:03: _Our Loons at Twin C...
- 09/07/15--04:05: _Motor Boatin’ the P...
- 09/11/15--04:05: _Easy Geranium Combi...
- 09/14/15--04:05: _Easy Garden Ideas &...
- 09/22/15--03:30: _How to Create a Nat...
- 10/05/15--04:05: _A Rustic Welcome
- 11/25/15--04:00: _Then this happened…...
- 12/31/15--03:15: _2015 Resort Year in...
- 06/15/16--03:00: _Top 5 Cabin Getaway...
- 07/15/16--03:00: _All American Yard G...
- 08/01/16--03:00: _5 Things to do in M...
- 02/24/16--05:00: Chalk Paint Furniture Flip: Giveaway, Create & Share Challenge
- 02/25/16--05:00: Mini Planter Re-Imagined, A Create & Share Challenge
- 03/11/16--04:00: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Crafts, a home tour blog hop
- 03/30/16--05:00: How to DIY a Lazy Susan and make her pretty
- 04/05/16--04:00: How to add Energy Efficiency, new windows on an Old Resort House
- 04/07/16--04:30: How to Care for your Peace Lily
- 04/12/16--04:15: DIY Room Decor, a Rustic Blanket Ladder
- 04/19/16--02:54: Painting Furniture, 4 Steps to an Updated Dresser
- 05/25/16--05:00: No Cost Lamp Revamp, Create & Share Challenge
- 06/01/16--03:03: Our Loons at Twin Cedars, spring 2016
- 09/07/15--04:05: Motor Boatin’ the Pontoon Redo
- 09/11/15--04:05: Easy Geranium Combination & a dose of humble
- 09/14/15--04:05: Easy Garden Ideas & watering schedule
- 09/22/15--03:30: How to Create a Natural Fence Line
- 10/05/15--04:05: A Rustic Welcome
- 11/25/15--04:00: Then this happened…pontoon problems
- 12/31/15--03:15: 2015 Resort Year in Review | A Great Big Thanks!
- 06/15/16--03:00: Top 5 Cabin Getaway Essentials: U.P. Vacation
- 07/15/16--03:00: All American Yard Games that Can Travel
- 08/01/16--03:00: 5 Things to do in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula before Summer Ends
It’s been a bit, huh? I swear to you guys posts will come more frequently when we’re a little more organized…which may be soon…or never…but I’m determined and at this very moment so excited to share February’s Create and Share Challenge with you…A chalk paint furniture flip. I was provided the paint, finishing wax and […]
The post Chalk Paint Furniture Flip: Giveaway, Create & Share Challenge appeared first on The Twin Cedars.
Wow guys, 2 in 1 month? Yep! 5 of my blogger friends and I are getting together again to take 1 item and put our own spin on it.
The post Mini Planter Re-Imagined, A Create & Share Challenge appeared first on The Twin Cedars.
I’ve teamed up with a lovely group of ladies for a sweet little blog hop. For this I’ve created a couple of the most easy St. Patrick’s Day crafts – and while you’ll notice that my title reads “a home tour…” we aren’t quite ready for a tour here at The Twin Cedars…or even a […]
The post Easy St. Patrick’s Day Crafts, a home tour blog hop appeared first on The Twin Cedars.
Do you ever take on a project and feel like you have to think long and hard about how to make it great? Yeah, that’s usually me. However, that was not the case with this particular Create & Share Challenge.
Replacing old windows is actually pretty easy. A little heavy lifting yes, but a new window install is a fairly simple process, easy to follow and is the fastest way to having the best energy efficiency in your new-old home. There are so many things we’ve accomplished this winter during our resort “off season,” and […]
The post How to add Energy Efficiency, new windows on an Old Resort House appeared first on The Twin Cedars.
The Easter holiday is behind us and I wonder how many of you have received or purchased a Peace Lily plant? The white flowers of the Peace Lily were known as the white flag of truce and symbolize purity, peace and innocence. Large gorgeous leaves and pretty white flowers are a great addition to interior […]
I’ve gotten a few questions about this rustic blanket ladder that was first seen here. Now moved, but provides a shabby chic elegance with a DIY room decor cost. This post contains affiliate links.
Mom if your reading this I hope you don’t mind that I did a complete overhaul on that dresser you gave me. Painting furniture used to be pretty scary for me…not that I’ve painted a whole slew of pieces but the couple I’ve done have made me realize the potential my old pieces have. Not […]
I knew which lamp I would redo and that I wanted it to be rustic but didn’t really figure it all out until… This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, The Twin Cedars may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you…we appreciate your […]
The loons have returned for our 2016 season! This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase, The Twin Cedars may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you…we appreciate your support.
You’re not going to believe the redo on this pontoon, but first, and because my post wouldn’t be complete without an embarrassing story, I must regress for a minute. Not my finest moment but certainly entertaining for any unsuspecting bystanders. And because B is always working on a project, this time a 29 year old […]
So glad you’ve stopped by the blog today! This geranium plant combo is a Twin Cedars Resort tradition. The big red geranium bloom is our classic and we love them!
Thanks for stopping by the blog! I’m all about easy when it comes to garden ideas and outdoor plant care. Feel free to pin my easy watering and fertilizing schedule.
Want to know the easiest and cheapest way to create curb appeal? B is constantly trying to think of ways for drawing in guests from the tons of traffic going to the boat access next door. It turns out the most simple way took mostly muscle.
I love a good’ole rustic welcome sign! You? Well you’re in luck cause I’ve got the easiest tutorial comin’ right up.
I mean I suppose there could be worse things than a mostly free pontoon boat being destroyed by a fallen tree, but Bob really put a lot of time into this monster. I know a few of you were able to enjoy it at least…then this happened…our pontoon problems. So we’re putting our heads together […]
While reviewing my photo files recently I realized there are so many that I haven’t shared – so a quick warning about this post – it’s very photo heavy! Our resort year in review will include some highlights that include some of you and a great big thanks for our fantastic first year! Unfortunately there […]
You’re packing for your rustic vacation. You know the basics. Your cooler is filled to the brim with all the yummy foods that you’ll grill in the great outdoors.
We were really inspired recently by a large family reunion that stayed with us. The entire resort was full. Every cabin, motel room, boats, motors and kayaks were put to use.
Wasn’t it just April? Didn’t the leaves finally fill in, the green landscape beautify and all our flying friends return? Well folks it’s that time again.
The post 5 Things to do in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula before Summer Ends appeared first on The Twin Cedars.