- RSS Channel Showcase 1876387
- RSS Channel Showcase 7268821
- RSS Channel Showcase 5717073
- RSS Channel Showcase 1132405
Articles on this Page
- 05/23/18--03:00: _How to get to Macki...
- 06/13/18--03:00: _7 Important Items y...
- 07/04/18--03:00: _5 things you must k...
- 07/25/18--03:00: _How to avoid the Ma...
- 08/15/18--03:00: _8 Ways to have the ...
- 10/17/18--03:00: _Spectacular Agawa C...
- 05/23/18--03:00: How to get to Mackinac Island without losing your Sanity!
- 06/13/18--03:00: 7 Important Items you Need when Kayaking in Michigan
- 07/04/18--03:00: 5 things you must know before visiting Lake Michigan Beaches
- 07/25/18--03:00: How to avoid the Mackinac Island Fudge Pudge
- 08/15/18--03:00: 8 Ways to have the Best Pictured Rocks Kayaking tour
- 10/17/18--03:00: Spectacular Agawa Canyon Fall Color Tour
You’ve got visions of a sweet little island off Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. You’re just imagining the feeling you’ll have as soon as you step onto the sidewalks, bustling in the absence of motorized vehicles. A place drenched in history. But what about how to get to Mackinac Island? This question comes up from time to […]
The post How to get to Mackinac Island without losing your Sanity! appeared first on The Twin Cedars.
If you’re from the mitten state, then it’s pretty likely that you’ve been in a kayak or canoe at some point in your life. A state surrounded by water with thousands of inland lakes and river ways, creates some breathtaking experiences when kayaking in Michigan. Your level of experience will determine the type of kayaking […]
The post 7 Important Items you Need when Kayaking in Michigan appeared first on The Twin Cedars.
Growing up in Michigan I think we take for granted the abundance of water here. I think it was the time I was watching a morning talk show when it hit me. She says, “as I stood on the Lake Michigan beaches I thought I was at the ocean.” Or maybe it was when my […]
The post 5 things you must know before visiting Lake Michigan Beaches appeared first on The Twin Cedars.
If you’re not careful Mackinac Island fudge will contribute to your pudge! And finding the best one is like going on a sugary journey through Willie Wonka’s factory without an oompa-loompa tour guide. My Mackinac Island Fudge Pudge Mackinac Island takes you back in time the second you step off the ferry boat. So naturally […]
You know that old cliche, “the pictures don’t do it justice?” Yeah, I thought that was silly before I visited some of nature’s masterpieces. Taking a Pictured Rocks kayaking tour is an absolute must-do! Pictured Rocks Kayaking I’m certain you’ve seen photos of this magnificent place and you’re probably thinking how gorgeous it is. How […]
The post 8 Ways to have the Best Pictured Rocks Kayaking tour appeared first on The Twin Cedars.
Bob and I have gotten to the point in our marriage that physical gifts are no longer needed. If I’m going to be completely honest with you – he’s never been a great gift giver anyway. Shhh… don’t tell him I said that! But, alas he’s redeemed himself anyway with this Agawa Canyon Color Tour. […]